holbrook-header
 photo home_zpsfvvlup2x.png  photo aboutus_zpslhmaua3u.png  photo ourshop_zpstwoiioqw.png  photo contact_zpsfdqpjruw.png

Thursday, August 21, 2014

made of awesome

It's true, Tess...you are made of awesome.
Yesterday when you were playing outside, I snapped some photos of you in one of your very favorite shirts. As you played you ran up to me and asked,
"Mommy! Do you want to see the glue I'm making??"
"Glue? How are you making glue?"
"Oh! Well I just CrUnChED up a bunch of blue chalk and then I'm soaking it in some water. And then I'm mixing it all up with some dirt and hay and then I'm going to strain it! And then that will make the glue that I smear onto things. And so, that is pretty much how I make the glue!!" 
"Well, yes! That sounds exciting. Let's see the glue."
By the time she realized that I was taking photos, she also wanted to show me her "awesome muscles" and proceeded to pose in her best flexing positions for the next five minutes. Awesome.
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a comment..we love to hear from you!

Blogging tips